JellyPages.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!



it's 12.00am. I can hear the sound of the firework everywhere. 
Yeah, Welcome to the New Year! 
  
I would like to wish Happy New Year 2013 to all my relatives, friends and all peoples in the world. Let's start with a new resolution and hoping that we can achieves those things in this year. 

For me, this year will be a new environment for me because it is my first degree year. One more things, my ages will turn 20's. Mean that, I'll become an adult person. Ouh NO!! But, its okay. ^_^

Another things is today is my last day in my house. I'm going to back to the hostel this morning. Time flies to fast and my holiday is almost over. Seriously, I hate this situation. There's a lot of things that I need to pack. ehm, I needs to go now.
Hye,Hostel. Wait for me! huhu. Adios. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment